Hello fellow quilters…
Would you like to join our Committee of Management Team?We currently have two opportunities open! Full position details of the duties can be found in the Guild’s By Laws, but basically the positions involve:
- Records the minutes of meetings
- Keeps a record of correspondence to and from the guild
- Acts as the Guild’s Public Officer
- Publishes and circulates newsletters about patchwork and quilting and the Guild’s activities to members.
- Keeps an archive of newsletters.
- Provides copies of newsletters to other organisations, such as other state guilds, the State Library of Tasmania, and the National Library of Australia.
- Nags members constantly about newsletter deadlines (sorry, that’s not in the By Laws, but that’s most of the job!).
Would you like to help keep your guild vibrant, relevant, friendly, and interesting? Do you value inclusiveness, friendship, and respect? If so, then YOU are the person we’re looking for!
Please contact your President, Yvette Gilligan at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you’re interested!