Last year our Textile Christmas Cards were a hit, so we are doing it again in 2020.
At our Christmas luncheon we are having a fabric postcard swap:
- Make a postcard sized piece of Textile Art!
- Patchwork, Quilt, Embroidery, Stitch by Machine or by Hand, Free Form, From a Pattern, Mixed Media…
- Place in an envelope or wrap it and include a Christmas message.
- Pop it in the basket at the door on the 5th of December.
- Later in the day select a postcard as your Christmas gift.
For some inspiration we have some internet links that may help: